April 2015 saw Metro (London) throw open the door to London's housing market with its new editorially led, special pull-out, Metro Property. Every Tuesday, Metro Property will capture the ambitions and desires of Metro's savvy, young, affluent readers and celebrate the breath and life of London's flourishing property scene. Metro Property will give its readers an insight into all aspects of the property market. Packed with the latest property news, fantastic features, as well as the old favourites, Metro Property is set to become a compelling must-read resource for house hunters, homeowners and investors alike.
- New Homes: Our panel of expert property writers look at all the latest developments in London and the south east's new homes market. From the latest releases through to the incentives being offered to homebuyers, these pages are fast becoming a must read.
- Town & Country: Every week, Metro looks at the merits of town versus country living, and importantly how far your budget could really go, when you compare town to country!
- Neighbourhood Watch: Location, location, location - for readers who are not sure where to buy this feature is a must read as each week a different location is put under the property microscope
- Property Porn: Dare to dream big! Indulge yourself with our shameless voyeurism into some of the most exclusive properties on the market today.
- Design & Interiors: Keeping readers up to date with the latest trends in design, interiors and technology - from cushions through to coffee machines there really is something that will improve any home